[Adminsysters] meeting on /ETC: gitlab update and CI

obaz obaz at autistiche.org
Sun Apr 29 23:23:00 CEST 2018

Hi.
I've been trying to look into our current setup for the /ETC website,
but I can't make it work with jekyll serve. Even after I've updated all
the gems, I get this error, which I can only solve by getting rid of the
archive:

jekyll serve
WARN: Unresolved specs during Gem::Specification.reset:
      rb-fsevent (>= 0.9.4, ~> 0.9)
      rb-inotify (>= 0.9.7, ~> 0.9)
WARN: Clearing out unresolved specs.
Please report a bug if this causes problems.
Configuration file: /home/user/etc/_config.yml
            Source: /home/user/etc
       Destination: /home/user/etc/_site
 Incremental build: disabled. Enable with --incremental
      Generating...
  Liquid Exception: Liquid syntax error
(/home/user/etc/_includes/sidebar.html line 2): Unknown tag 'pages'
included in /_layouts/etc2014.html
jekyll 3.8.0 | Error:  Liquid syntax error
(/home/user/etc/_includes/sidebar.html line 2): Unknown tag 'pages'
included

I'm, not sure what the problem is, can someone look into the file
/home/user/etc/_includes/sidebar.html to check out how to solve this?

In alternative I would create the site from scratch with a jekyll theme.

Thank you,
obaz

gaba: