[Adminsysters] BAFIG preparatory process and feedback, due by Feb 23

brenna brenna at riseup.net
Thu Feb 15 19:23:36 CET 2018

Hello! Your collective has representatives attending the the Building Autonomous Feminist Infrastructure Gathering in Spain (March 4) and/or the post-IFF feminist hacking gathering in Calafou. Prior to these events, we are having a preparatory process and documentation through which we will generate initial preliminary observations and identification of feminist infrastructure services, resources and literature.

Individual participants are involved in the preparatory process but we also need your collective to contribute answers, perspectives and ideas that we can include in the planning and activities.

By Friday Feb 23, please complete the fem servers & feminist initiatives survey https://donestech.net/formulari/feminist-servers-infrastructure-initiatives <https://donestech.net/formulari/feminist-servers-infrastructure-initiatives>

This survey has been sent to the following initiatives: AnarchaServer, Kéfir, la_bekka, Vedetas, Laboratorio de Interconectividades, CódigoSur, Cl4ndestina, Genderchangers, Riseup Collective, Systerserver, Dabne + Maadix, Matriar.cat and Donestech.

Regarding data management and confidentiality: We are running this survey through the server at donestech and the data is stored in a confidential way. We need the information in order to plan the event. Only the people involved in planning the event will have access to the data and once the meeting is over the data will be cleaned and safely removed from donestech server. Please let us know if your organization prefers to send your answers via encrypted email.

thank you!

alex, brenna, gaba, mallory