[Adminsysters] systertown mastodon

obaz obaz at autistiche.org
Thu Jan 11 21:46:00 CET 2018

hi systers
today gaba, anne and i met to talk about our mastodon instance, systertown.

gaba and i will take care of the technical part, fixing the last issues
next sunday evening european time, while gaba will be helped by
spideralex and probably by anne to moderate.

Moderation should mostly consist in evaluating requests for joining,
more than abuse reports, as we are thinking of only accepting join
requests by members of feminist tech collectives and their close network.

We are happy if more moderators would like to join, and will create a
mailing list on systerservers for the management of mastodon.

We also need to write content (please, contribute!
This is a list of what we will need, and start drafting in this pad:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/systertown

   - criteria for membership
   - who we are
   - what community we want to host
   - Code of conduct

All the tasks and notes from our meeting are also in the pad:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/systertown

ciao
obaz