[Adminsysters] [Etc-int] Fwd: [Femservers] updates on several autonomous/feminist infrastructures initiatives

Liz Probert liz at gn.apc.org
Wed Jan 10 10:02:58 CET 2018

Hi all

I have been following the progress of the infrastructure group as my colleague Ian has been attending, it is really exciting initiative, great to hear people on this list are involved and that you got some funding! Ian will be there for sure (lives in valencia) sadly think it might clash with something else otherwise I would love to come along..

Liz

>>> gaba