[Adminsysters] introduction

Fumiko fumiko at futeisha.org
Tue Mar 20 14:59:21 CET 2018

Hello! I should introduce myself, since I was kindly and recently added
to this list by Donna after we briefly met a few weeks ago.

I go by the name Fumiko and I'm from Bolivia, currently based in
Amsterdam but moving out soon. I work mostly in the design of more
secure communication strategies and protocols for grassroots collectives
in Bolivia. I also produce a radio podcast, I manage websites and do
some web design, I facilitate digital security workshops and produce
training materials from a feminist perspective, and etc. For some time I
have being struggling to learn some sysadmin skills and I go around
looking for places/communities where to make the self learning process a
bit less lonely.

I'm the sort of quiet person until I have something important to say, so
mostly I will stay in the dark and pop up when I think I can contribute
something meaningful, or else I will be asking some questions from time
to time. Feel free to contact me if there is more about me and my
background that you might be interested to know.

Warmly,
Fumiko.