[Adminsysters] annual contribution

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Tue Dec 4 21:17:04 CET 2018

Hi all,

I have received 70 euro so far, and will be transferring 120 euro soon.
For those that pledged to chip in but have forgotten, just a friendly
reminder.

I'd prefer not to participate because I already pay for 3 domains every
year (dns and hosting, mailing lists and websites):
54.45euro (3x15 plus 9,45 (tax)).

Donna