[Adminsysters] summary of lunch meeting

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Mar 15 17:41:16 CET 2018

sorry to see you go, obaz :(

donna, great report from the meeting! regarding timelines, i have to say
that until june i am completely overcommitted with other projects (but
looking forward to some good conversations when you're here in may! :) )
& i am also at the user end of things rather than the admin/installation
end. always interested to learn but not able to lead in that department.
so i will wait until there are things to be tested & played with :)

(this is what's keeping me busy: http://www.magdalenamuenchen.de/)

h : )