[Adminsysters] summary of lunch meeting

obaz obaz at autistiche.org
Wed Mar 7 10:26:00 CET 2018

Hi everybody.
Unfortunately my psycosocial security parameters signal that I need to
take a break from activism. I will change my settings for this mailing
list on no mail, for further reflection, and will unsubscribe from the
femservers list, also as an admin. I won't be able to follow any timeline.
Good luck and all the best,
obaz

Donna Metzlar: