[Adminsysters] summary of lunch meeting

ivana pavic ivana at ivana.net
Mon Mar 19 23:11:48 CET 2018

On 16 March 2018 at 20:48, gaba <gaba at riseup.net> wrote:

> > * new idea - install docker and run the services in there!
>
> this was something mostly obaz was interested in doing. Anybody else want
> to do docker in the serveR?

I'll do that - we can try runnung Mastodon as dockerised service and see
how it performs.
I'm currently moving mi2 site to another host, so I wrote an ansible
playbook that deploys wordpress, along with a mariadb, nginx proxy and it's
let's encrypt companion to generate and renew certificates automatically.
We can use it to spin a new site in a snap if needed, maybe replacing
wordpress with something else.

I'd also like to review "best practices" document, but I'm unable to find
it - can someone paste a link pls?

xoxo,
Ivana