[Adminsysters] new server

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Oct 23 16:50:31 CEST 2018

hi donna,

great that you are getting onto this; i can't offer to help with the
application sorry as i have very little time at the moment but if needed
i could proofread the english (or will it be in dutch?)

we should aim for higher specs this time, & maybe budget for 2-3 people
to travel to graz for the install??

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson