[Adminsysters] hi! hola! ciao!

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Dec 5 13:25:18 CET 2019

Welcome ignifigo! glad to have u!

Donna needs to make you an ssh account for adele, if you haven't one
already. If you have, we got some documentation in the Changelog of the
root directory.

In our priority list is the migration of mailing lists from jean (old
systerserver) to adele.
I have collected some resources for this, I will share in that
Changelog. Also I will share how far we've been with the necessary tools
to be installed for the mailman.

--
mara.multiplace.org