[Adminsysters] Admin -mailinglist -hersunday

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Sun Jun 23 21:07:41 CEST 2019

Hello systerserver.

we had a session in mothers and daughters introducing the feminist
server network.
https://www.mothersanddaughters.be/events/_contents-right/23-6-herstory-sunday

their questioning
Sharing and safekeeping our stories is especially important for any
marginalized community, but how do we best do this? We want to open up a
conversation about tools, digital ownership, personal archiving and
feminist servers over some good food so we can start exchanging
resources together with your curious, twisting, dreaming Sunday
afternoon-minds. (For those interested to continue it will be possible
to bring these conversations into practice in a workshop on Wednesday
26.06 at M&D)

We were wondering if you could offer a new mailing list on syster erver.
On wednesday we have a pratical session. It would be great if it can be
active by then. We strat 19:30

Is that possible?

administrators could be:
Loraine Furter <info at lorainefurter.net>
mia melvaer <miamelvaer at gmail.com>

name: hersunday

if you want to send the password encrypted
you can also first send me info at ooooo.be the login/password
and than i chanege it together with them.

Great energy here *** so let's continue.

ps maybe there will be also a request of another. queerspace which is
starting here in brussels.
what is the exact procedure... just mail to the list? or to somebody
specific, if they are not on the list?
to mailman at lists.systerserver.net
<mailto:mailman at lists.systerserver.net>. ? and they write a little
explanation