[Adminsysters] inspired at InfraCon

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Tue Mar 26 20:19:46 CET 2019

Hi all,

A bunch of us are at the InfraCon meeting in Barcelona at the moment.
Not only has it been interesting to learn new stuff and getting
energised and inspired by people like us, who are running community
networks and hosting services for activists, but most important I think
I'm seeing ways in which the Systerserver can grow. Because I think
there are projects that would be interested in using what we have to
offer. And I would love us to host more projects and people on board!

But this means we really have make a start on building the new server.
And all that that entails.

Let's start the weekly meetings again, starting with Monday 8 April, CET
+1 (Amsterdam), 20:00 on IRC, usual place #etc on indymedia.org.

Donna