[Adminsysters] hosting costs 2020

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Oct 28 20:17:55 CET 2019

Hi,

I'd like some more information about how many people would use the VPN
from mur.at and what the share of hardware includes exactly.

A VPN that gives access to all internet takes a lot of bandwidth and
resources. I'd see the service for emergency situations than a regular
service. E.x when we travel abroad and we need to hide our IPs, or when
a feminist or political group has temporarily need to circumvent censorship.

Raising the costs a bit more but keeping our autonomy would make more
sense to me.

--
mara.multiplace.org