[Adminsysters] gitlab

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Sep 16 21:45:27 CEST 2019

Here's the log:

root at adele:~# sudo apt -y install postgresql
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Suggested packages:
  postgresql-doc
  postgresql
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 60.7 kB of archives.
After this operation, 65.5 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://debian.mur.at/debian buster/main amd64 postgresql all
11+200+deb10u2 [60.7 kB]
Fetched 60.7 kB in 0s (1,080 kB/s)
Selecting previously unselected package postgresql.
(Reading database ... 184165 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../postgresql_11+200+deb10u2_all.deb ...
Unpacking postgresql (11+200+deb10u2) ...
Setting up postgresql (11+200+deb10u2) ...