[Adminsysters] meeting 8th december (was tonight?)

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Dec 7 17:21:31 CET 2020

sorry i will not join this evening - i've been in 2 long meetings
already today & urgently need to finish writing a proposal draft for
someone else to give feedback on tomorrow.

i'm definitely in with UpStage in whatever way will fit in with the
overall event - if there are lots of proposals, i can just do a short
progress report & invite people to contribute via github. or i can do
something longer. i've forgotten what the dates are - it's end of
december, right? we may not have anything to demo until january, but
let's see ... & anyway i can always talk & discuss & show things.

h : )