[Adminsysters] VPN-zine project call for collaboration

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Dec 10 11:46:58 CET 2020

Dear all,

The project is finally finished with 4 issues in total related to VPN
tunnels (mostly openVPN), troubleshooting, installations on smartphones
& raspberrypi, third party VPN considerations & tips, and remote backups.
I would like to invite feminist collectives for translation
collaborations. Systerserver hosts a git repository of the project with
the text, images, and scribus templates. If your collective is
interested to translate the zines in their local language and share them
with your community let me now so we can proceed with an access to the
repo. Thus far 3 issues have been translated in Chinese and a workshop
in China is in the plans for next year, organized by locals with the
project's material.
If you would like to download the files:
https://psaroskalazines.gr/zines/

If you are interested to read more on the background of the project,
including financial support details, please visit:
https://www.cucu.gr/prints/bundle-vpn-zine-en/
Hopefully this will encourage others to share funding possibilities,
wages and budgets in general for feminist projects.

Please share among your feminist networks, feedback is most welcome!

all my best,
mara

ps. Apologies for any cross-posting