[Adminsysters] Fwd: [Etc-int] videocall trick

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Wed Dec 16 13:02:42 CET 2020

On 16/12/20 12:16, Helen Varley Jamieson wrote:

> would be great to have BBB on adele :)

hum we could work on it... but at the moment. I'm not really working on
it. I'm building the second part.. :)

like.. you are doing a BBB conference and you want restreaming the
content live, so BBB has a plugin that produce a RTMP flow... and, what
I'm doing. is adding a config to nginx to restreaming the streaming. :P

I would like use for this event:
https://orlando.women.it/evento/codici-differenti-seminario/

and I inform them about systerserver and I ask a donation if we want/can
do this service of re-streaming. (to substitude youtube)

At the moment, yesterday I saw working on http my experiment (you can
see here: a
screenshothttps://git.systerserver.net/ignifugo/stream.systerserve.net/-/wikis/home

I was streaming using OBS studio locally and restreaming by stream.systerserver.net! super!)

At the moment I have 2 problem:

- how apache can cohabit in a machine with a nginx dockerized. The
literal error is in the wiki.

- how forward everything on https

This are the 2 points of this night for me.. I think at 20:00 cest to
try again on Adele, if someone want join is really welcome!

hugs

ps: what is running on 0.0.0.0 of Adele? that probably is what docker
does not appreciate.

second.. why stream.systerserver.net is managed by apache by default?
how to say to apache not works in that vhost?