[Adminsysters] videocall trick

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Wed Dec 16 22:29:36 CET 2020

On 16/12/20 19:18, mara wrote:
> Hi ignifugo,
> I checked your gitlab issue for details.
> See my comments below, might be of help.
Thanks mara for your time!
> On 12/16/20 2:02 PM, ignifugo wrote:
>> At the moment I have 2 problem:
>>
>> - how apache can cohabit in a machine with a nginx dockerized. The
>> literal error is in the wiki.
> don't run docker by mapping adele's port 80 to docker's 80, because it
> is used by apache. Map ports 1935 and another random one, e.x -p 6667:80
> Then nginx can save that stream to a local folder. So you will need to
> run docker with a mounted directory from adele which apache has access too.

hum.. ok.. for now I'll not try because I'm too tired. But I read part
of the tutorial and you.

I think that I have to add a volumes so i can mount the |/var/www/hls
from the container to adele.|

|And have apache that serve that dir. hum..

here the config of nginx
https://git.systerserver.net/ignifugo/stream.systerserve.net/blob/master/files/nginx.conf

>> - how forward everything on https
> The stream web page in apache can serve this local folder by adding an
> alias in the stream apache confing. You can use https to acces this web
> page by creating a new a certificate for the subdomain "stream". Like we
> normally do.
>
> I found this small tutorial, that shows how nginx can convert raw RTMP
> to http-based files which apache can after serve in the web page.
> https://www.nobile-engineering.com/wordpress/index.php/2018/10/30/video-streaming-hls-apache-nginx/
thanks
>> This are the 2 points of this night for me.. I think at 20:00 cest to
>> try again on Adele, if someone want join is really welcome!
>> ps: what is running on 0.0.0.0 of Adele? that probably is what docker
>> does not appreciate.
> 0.0.0.0 is just another way to say localhost or the server's IP.
> The docker error you get:
> "listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use."
> It's the port which is the problem not the IP.
>
> HTH
> ps: I had to simplify the email subject :P

hugs, see you soon!

Ah, people from the center of woman in Bologna say me that appreciate
the streaming server, but they don't need for this saturday. :P SO.. ok,
good, nice project and we have not to be hurry in these days.

But I think I want finish and see stream.systerserver.net working, soon!

hugs ignifugo

>>> http://www.upstage.org.nz <http://www.upstage.org.nz>