[Adminsysters] meeting tonight or tomorrow evening?

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Wed Feb 5 11:37:43 CET 2020

Hi all,

We have gitlab running on the Systerserver. In recent years gitlab is
being used as more than just a versioning system, it's being used for
project management. Think of the buzzwords "issues" and "boards".

Last weekend at FOSDEM Gaba showed me around a bit and I think it would
be great if we discuss this at our next meeting.

Ignifugo, had you said you can make it tonight. I have a yoga session I
would like to go to but can miss it. Or else tomorrow night, Thursday again?

Donna