[Adminsysters] quite a report of the meeting 05 feb

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Tue Feb 11 10:36:42 CET 2020

Hi,

I will be there tomorrow too at 19:00, and leave at about 20:30 for yoga.

Very cool to see Zeta joining the group! I do think however we need a
process on making accounts on the server. We need to be prepared for
beginners mistakes, how are we going to prevent them, or recover from
them? It's all part of the learning process so not something to stress
about, just something to work with.

One example of a tool that is made for collective management of servers
is http://etckeeper.branchable.com/.

Donna