[Adminsysters] getting access

natacha natacha at lesoiseaux.io
Fri Feb 21 12:59:22 CET 2020

Dear Systers servers,

I am super happy to have a bit more time in front of me allowing me to
engage more with systerserver and I did assist a few meetings, however
in order to follow what is happening I would need to be able to access
the server, to be able to log on to a tmux and follow with you for example.

I know there is not yet an officila procedure to let people enter, but I
do have sys administration knowledge, and I can commit to not take
initiatives without informing persons who have more experience then I
do, also I think people here can vouch or not for this. It could be the
start for the organisation of a procedure.

Heart

Natacha

--

You will not find me on corporate centralized social media,
try Mastodon natacha at ps.s10y.eu