[Adminsysters] server adele reinstall

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Thu Jul 2 08:06:32 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Last year we installed a new server and migrated everything from Jean to
Adele. So Jean can be reinstalled. I am thinking of doing that now,
because I suddenly have the urge to install Big Blue Button on it. The
server was bought years ago specifically to make it into a "chat"
server, as alternative to Skype, we even got Freeswitch running on it. I
know it's old now but it still works and has it's own real-time clock,
unlike virtual machines. Actually I wonder if Docker containers work
better with timing than images? But I digress.

Who is interested in helping?

Donna