[Adminsysters] server adele reinstall

Angeliki Diakrousi diakaggel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:07:47 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

Both jitsi and BBB are nice. The second is more handy if we do workshops or
meetings that require notes and it is possible for much more people to
attend with video or not (even to be just listeners). Jitsi is nice for
simple chatting and small group video calls. I can help with installations
and migrations :) I would prefer to do it in an (online) meeting with you.

Hugs,
Angeliki