[Adminsysters] git repo for new vpn zines

spideralex spideralex at riseup.net
Mon Jul 20 10:39:37 CEST 2020

hola hola

nice mara for the fanzines, looking fwd

in our side at anarchaserver we also wanted to request an account in
systerserver gitlab, we would like to move our tech documentation over
there in an effort to compartimentalise our tech docu outside AS for
security reasons + we are always super happy to inhabit other digital
spaces created by feminist servers

let us know if that is also fine and have a nice day!