[Adminsysters] who's in for a session?

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jun 29 12:21:42 CEST 2020

sorry i'm in the midst of very busy time with work & house guests &
funding applications & performances. i can't do anything for the next
few weeks, & then it will be my last couple of weeks in nz before
returning to munich, so realistically i probably can't do anything until
august ...

but on the good news front: we have got a big grant for UpStage and are
starting a complete rebuild of the software!!!! :D :D :D very soon we
will be making noises about it.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson