[Adminsysters] [Etc-int] am online, Jitsi chatroom

Nancy Mauro-Flude sister0 at dyne.org
Wed Mar 18 10:57:15 CET 2020

Hi E.one
well I just had a lovely chat with Donna = 1:1 not quite a stress test - but good all the same ! chrome browser worked well...

I'm tuning in from Tasmania so the connection isn't that great but I think that is mainly due to the amount of things I'm running on my work computer and the fact this is an island and not great bandwidth in the first place...
Bye