[Adminsysters] Fwd: [Etc-int] rC3 - remote Chaos 3xperience: 27-30 dicember 2020

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Nov 24 12:05:17 CET 2020

Hello dear feminists,

Anyone would like to present or do a workshop during the remote CCC?
Till now we have zines presentations by me and Zeyev, ignifugo's radio
show, Helen's upstage presentation, anarchaserver presentation/chat
session about its infrastructure.
The presentation can be in the language you prefer.
See more below.