[Adminsysters] anyone can register on our GitLab instance

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Sun Nov 29 17:18:30 CET 2020

On 28/11/20 19:31, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just did a test and created an account on:
> https://git.systerserver.net/
>
> I thought we had a policy, to moderate registration requests? As it is
> now, anyone and everyone can create an account.
hum.. maybe we can restrict to only some email domains?
> Can we see how many people/bots have created an account already?

at the moment on the gitlab there are 19 users..
https://git.systerserver.net/admin/users:

- 5 admin (mara, donna, ignifugo, gaba, gaba2)

- 8 external, that I don't know what means.. but are people that we know

- 1 blocked, that is the second account of Gaba (do you want that we
delete it?)

- 0 deactivated

- 5 without a project..

that's all