[Adminsysters] etc website

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Sun Nov 29 20:58:23 CET 2020

On 29/11/20 19:03, ignifugo wrote:
> I builded and commit a new home for the rc3

Yeh! https://eclectictechcarnival.org

Feel free to add stuffs! and please ask to your friends to partecipate
with a talk :)

Happy that with Mara, we meet in the public chat

https://riot.untanga.org/#/room/#open:untanga.org

because I think mara user is not allowed to enter in systerserver room

@donna can you fix this? or.. can we manage in group the access?

And we meet with Adele, and we used the old script deploy.sh to put the
files in /var/www/html/eclectictechcarnival.org/

https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/etc-website/blob/master/deploy.sh

But to use we need to be in the group www-data (#usermod -a -G www-data
exampleusername)

and we changed also the permission of the group on the directory
/var/www/html/eclectictechcarnival.org

And the deploy in the old mode works!

Second we tryed to see how to set a webhook from gitlab
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/administration/server_hooks.html#create-a-server-hook-for-a-repository

but gitaly unit failed (#systemctl status gitaly)

look problems of configuration and permission, but we decide to not fix
now because we have also to update gitlab..

So.. third.. we tryed to set an hook without gitlab, in a simple git way.

and now.. the bare repo is in /opt/git/etc-website.git

but.. is not still possible push on that repo for a problem of user
permission.

I added my user to git group, but not allow me to push.

So next time..

hugs

Ignifugo