[Adminsysters] small service for calendar

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Thu Oct 1 11:02:55 CEST 2020

hi sys!

I spend last week a bit of time on this tools, a js small calendar
managment stand alone.

https://gancio.org/

there are 2 comunity in italy using:

https://gancio.cisti.org

https://lapunta.org/

the best feature is be integrated with activity pub and is nice for
graphic stuff. That's all. in the other and is a nodejs and vue project,
with a lot of dependencies that are going to be old in few weeks :/ heheh

I installed this for my comunity in country side.. and is in testing:
www.campiinrete.org

means.. fields in the net.org

So... if you like, I can explain the process that I did to install it
usign docker, and ngnix and letsencrypt inside of a single
docker-compose file.

And someone other can explain where we have the DNS server and ho to
join a 3th domain level.. I can explain how to do in a gandi cloud vps.

What do yo think? do you like?

My long project if we like is give this as service. so... everyone with
a radical email and confirm, can open a 3* level domain of.. and have
the calendar... but this in a second step. maybe in 6month in a year. I
thnk first we have to test and understand if we like and if is usefull
or no.

I would like planning this.. hem.. tutorial for the end of this month,
october. what do you think?!

hugs ignifugo