[Adminsysters] chat server for our next meeting

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Thu Oct 29 21:30:16 CET 2020

Hi,

The three of us logged into the Systerserver room on my Matrix server,
using the Element app (previously Riot) on our Android devices, and on
the desktop. There is a bit of a learning curve but let's continue next
Thursday or Friday?

The main reason I want us to move here is sothat our sysadmin
communication is encrypted, self-hosted, archived and searchable.

The secondary reason is that I need help figuring this out. It's easier
when I do it with others.

Finally, I feel it's very important to figure out this style of using
federated, encrypted channels and get others on board.

Donna