[Adminsysters] Aug. 12 meeting, 7pm Athens time

Angeliki Diakrousi diakaggel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:37:31 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

Today I won't be able to join because of too much work but shall we meet
some of us next week?
I was thinking of doing something more with the Pelican and the main page
of systerserver.net and the documentation. If you have something else in
your mind as well.

Hope you are all good.

Online hugs,
angeliki