[Adminsysters] 23th sept - a quick view

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Thu Sep 24 14:11:43 CEST 2020

On 24/09/20 10:32, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So sorry for forgetting about our meeting yesterday. I've started taking
> Wednesdays off from work and am often in an off-line mode then.

no problem. I'm slow and I liked also take my time exploring alone...

I closed this issue
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues/15

was funny!

Now the website of etc is again working completly: but we can not update
because we are not yet imported the repo.

I think I can help but I don't remember how to be root on jean. She said
to me that I'm not in the sudoers.. but.. I don't remember if I never be
root on that machine.. or I forget something..

 but.. the nice side:

we are back online with our photo in athens:
https://eclectictechcarnival.org/etc/2019/athens/communications/group-photo/

and are also back the archive of etc in Italy.. (i seek them some days
ago unsuccesfully)

https://eclectictechcarnival.org/ETC2018/program/

https://eclectictechcarnival.org/ETC2018/schedule/

AND.. do you know why the dir in jean was bigger that the dir in adele?!?!

because there was a VIDEOO! about the etc in greek in 2003! ahaha

it's SUPER:  https://eclectictechcarnival.org/etc.ogv

hugs ignifugo