[Adminsysters] Reset my password gitlab?

spideralex spideralex at riseup.net
Thu Sep 24 19:25:03 CEST 2020

Aloha dear systerservers

gaba was nice enough to create my account in gitlab of systerserver as
we are moving tech documentation of anarchaserver over there

i have managed to not save my password properly twice in my keepassXC, i
have no idea why i did the same mistake and now i am feeling like oh
come on!!!

as the resend password functionality is not working actually, can
somebody reset it for me and let me know by some encrypted channel my
password (attaching my pgp key here)

my user is spideralex

this mail looks like a scam but it is not :-0

thanks in advance