[Adminsysters] [OT] [Job opening] The Access Now Digital Security Helpline is hiring a Documentation Coordinator!

Beatrice Martini mail at beatricemartini.it
Mon Sep 28 18:13:59 CEST 2020

Dear AdminSysters,

I am Beatrice, member of the AdminSysters list, also working with the Access
Now Digital Security Helpline.

I hope you are well!

I am reaching out with a bit of an off-topic message, to let you know
that Access
Now <https://www.accessnow.org> has recently posted an open position
for a Digital
Security Documentation Coordinator
<https://www.accessnow.org/digital-security-documentation-coordinator-global-multiple-locations/>
to join our Helpline Team, and thought that some of you might be interested
in this opportunity.

We are extremely excited about this position, which represents an important
part of our 24/7 Digital Security Helpline <https://www.accessnow.org/help/>
and our ongoing work in providing digital security support across the
globe.

The Documentation Coordinator will help us develop, improve, maintain and
promote documentation and resources for the Helpline and the wider rapid
responder and trainer communities.

This job opportunity is especially suited to individuals with an ability to
explain technical concepts in understandable terms, understanding of the
digital threats faced by human rights activists and defenders and
experience with digital security tools and practices.

This is a full-time position, and can be based anywhere, with a preference
for locations where the Helpline is already located – Berlin, Manila, San
José (CR), Tunis.

If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to talk more about
it, please let me know – I would be glad to schedule a call to discuss
further.

We hope you will be able to help us spread the word about this opening, or
let us know of anyone who might be interested. In case you would like to
share this information via social media, the job ad can also be found on
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6712409307251560450/>
and shared via Twitter
<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?original_referer=Digital+Security+Documentation+Coordinator+(Global-Multiple+Locations)+-+Access+Now&text=Job+Alert%3A+Digital+Security+Documentation+Coordinator&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.accessnow.org%2Fdigital-security-documentation-coordinator-global-multiple-locations%2F>
and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/login.php?skip_api_login=1&api_key=966242223397117&signed_next=1&next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsharer%2Fsharer.php%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.accessnow.org%252Fdigital-security-documentation-coordinator-global-multiple-locations%252F&cancel_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdialog%2Fclose_window%2F%3Fapp_id%3D966242223397117%26connect%3D0%23_%3D_&display=popup&locale=en_GB>
.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Beatrice