[Adminsysters] access gitlab + password reset

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Tue Apr 20 09:53:18 CEST 2021

Hi syster server,

In the previous days - mara tried to add my account to the systerser gitlab.
She need my password to enable access and also urged me to ask
permission for my own folder.
In the meantime I can not access anymore and the _reset pasword by email
_doesn't work.
Can we enable that email forward function ?

It is really hard to ask a single person to do an action which can be
automatic.
What are the reasons to not enable it.. because it could facilitate the
workflow.
If the reason is that not just anybody could subscribe . You can also
activate 'signup-restriction' -
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/admin_area/settings/sign_up_restrictions.html#sign-up-restrictions
<https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/admin_area/settings/sign_up_restrictions.html#sign-up-restrictions>
hope it doesn't block the Password reset.

xm