[Adminsysters] a new mailling list

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri Apr 23 16:18:47 CEST 2021

Hello Ola,

For me there is no problem in creating a new list for a feminist group,
as long as you are fine with:
- first subscribe to this list here, so you can interact with us for any
admin list issues.
- the fact that our infra and responsiveness is precarious and limited.

if no objections from others here, I could create the list in the week
after the coming one. That is beginning of May.

ciao, M

--
GPG Key: 0x834C7CF7
Fingerpint: 1BB2 58A0 DAC4 8BCA 7928  FEBA F968 428C 834C 7CF7