[Adminsysters] nextcloud

Angeliki angeliki at genderchangers.org
Wed Aug 4 06:01:23 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

Thanks ignifugo, mara and Donna for all the actions you have taken!

I have been away because of overwhelming computer months. Also sometimes is very frustrating for me to deal with technical issues. It would be nice to have Systerserver meetings but every week (like we did before) is impossible for me.

I would like to propose that we meet every month or every two months depending on the availability and that we devote some time in the technical issues that are urgent (fixing issues, updates, etc, making documentation so others from the group can also do it), installing other things, teaching admin skills to each other. But also other things like speculating about the server or making some fun art with it or imagining, writing, making maps of the environments, the context and the locations that it exists or finding other ways to communicate through it (leaving messages in the nextcloud, uploading things we create etc) or just discuss about our day because we have a different mood.

Just dropping some ideas:)

Hope you enjoy summer!

Many hugs,
ageliki