[Adminsysters] Funds, maintenance, peertube

mara mara at multiplace.org
Wed Aug 4 09:03:24 CEST 2021

Hi,

just a quick response that on August 20, 10:00 am Brussels time, we have
a call with Kunstenpunt to discuss about our proposal implementation and
how we could receive the money. They have some concerns about the
technical load vs-a-vis the budget.

It would be nice if more of us could join, and then we shall have an
internal meeting. Or we could have a meeting before the call as well.
Though seeing how hard is to get us in a meeting, I see it more possible
to have a meeting after. let us know your availability.

attached the proposal here again.

ciao,