[Adminsysters] December sysadmin meeting

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Dec 7 11:57:19 CET 2021

We have 1hour dedicated to discuss the git issues that was done in
November, and what needs to be done in December and by whom. Then at
15:00, ignifugo will join to talk about the organizing of our CCC
workshops in Bologna. Would it be time left to do a DNS update before
15:00? may be too optimistic. You can join and see.

Otherwise we'd need to have a dedicated meeting for that, along with
deciding our contribution fees to mur.at

--
mara.multiplace.org