[Adminsysters] December sysadmin meeting

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Dec 7 16:07:29 CET 2021

On 07/12/21 12:10, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> Sure, I can join at 14:45 and see if there is time...

this is the short report:

contact of jap

- share donna credential's with mara
- planned to migrate the management of dns from tuxic to systerserver
- records of dns..
- ask for good habits about self host dns
- the domain registration will stay on tuxic.nl <http://tuxic.nl> (to be
clear)

correct me if I'm wrong
ignifugo