[Adminsysters] Fwd: Exhibition "Digidic"

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Dec 22 09:49:02 CET 2021

it would be interesting to find out what they have in mind. i know this
organisation a little bit, through faces (women in digital/new media) &
see lots of familiar names there - eva ursprung i'm working with at the
moment, reni hofmueller has been at /etcs, there's ushi from linz ...

it looks like it would be good to be a part of it, to have something
about systerserver & /etcs

will you answer them, mara?

h : )

--