[Adminsysters] Email lists migration

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Feb 18 13:14:41 CET 2021

Hi all

I hope you are doing well!

I'm writing to let you know, that during a remote feminist servers
workshop organized by Varia, we plan to do the email list migration from
Jean to Adele. Varia offers a fee for the workshop organizers, which is
lovely, and we think to do it either on March 6 or 13.

When Varia (Angeliki+Artemis) asked me and Donna about giving a
workshop, I thought it would be a great chance to finally do the
migrations of the mailing lists. Donna is very busy at the moment, so
anyone else would like to organize it with me?

@gaba, visiting the migration related issues, I see the labels backlog
and icebox. What do these labels mean?
        https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues/11
        https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues/10