[Adminsysters] Email lists migration

mara mara at multiplace.org
Sun Feb 28 18:51:37 CET 2021

Some updates on the lists migrations:

I will need access to systerserver's DNS records.

Mailman3 is basically a django website with 2 plugins, one for the
archiver and one for the web interface. This entails a lot of work,
which doing it alone will take a week full time. Probably more depending
on how the lists migrations from mailman2 to 3 will go.

However I see that only femservers and anarchaserver is in jean and need
to migrate, so we can shut down jean.
I see also hersunday and systertown but they are not in use. Can someone
inform us?

Where are ecletictechcarnival, genderchangers and sysadmin reside?

Does it make sense to implement such a beast as mailman3 for 2 mailing
lists? Should we migrate anarchaserver and femservers to the same server
with the rest?

For details about the mailman3 architecture, I have updated the ticket
with a work-plan
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues/10

best wishes
Mara