[Adminsysters] nextcloud

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Wed Jun 30 15:31:14 CEST 2021

On 29/06/21 22:04, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> I got a reply from the NOC team - they will be in the office tomorrow
> and take a look at our server.
>
> I think the issue could be that the server is waiting for the password
> for the encrypted LVM partition. I remember being surprised the last
> time we rebooted and we didn't have to enter it. I really thought Gaba
> and I had implemented this when we installed the server.

hu.. ok do you means use dropbear?

in this case we could decide where store the ssh key and the password.

:) and the doc about it.  For me use something as pass
https://www.passwordstore.org/, is ok, or also a single textpage
encrypted with our gpg keys is ok for me.

I used both methods in the past for bank info, domains and password of
groups.

I think that reboot a machine is a common action... and a newby action
to learn.. so we could find an accessible way..

thanks ignifugo

---

I tested now and for the moment Adele is possible ping her, but not do
ssh connections.