[Adminsysters] [🔌↗️🚪 .conf ] domain names (was admin- finances)

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Nov 4 11:28:45 CET 2021

hi

On 10/7/21 8:46 PM, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> For the 3 domains I pay 18.15 each (15 euro plus 21% tax). I've attached
> 2 snippets from the invoice (ignore the personal domain).
>
> Shall I try make an invoice to get reimbursed for the 3 domains?

@donna can write an invoice to kunstenpunt.
Invoice details are here:
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues/26

Also, the DNS costs you send us is for 2021 only? When do the DNS
expire? Maybe we could migrate them to a dedicated account when they are
close to expire so they become collectivized. What others think?