[Adminsysters] store secrets

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Thu Nov 4 12:09:07 CET 2021

> the repo is this: https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/systersecrets
>
> the software this: https://www.passwordstore.org/
>
> the room: https://vc.autistici.org/MainExperiencesPrepareFirst*
> *

hi!

I find this guide pretty good from archlinux..

And there is perfectly the same troubleshooting that we passed:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Pass#Troubleshooting

the answer: "

This occurs if the trust level of the GnuPG key is set to anything other
than "ultimate." Edit the key used for |pass| to set its trust level to
"ultimate."

"

the command was: $ gpg --edit-key --expert mara at multiplace.org

I hope to write a tutorial about this because is the meeting of three tools:

git gpg and pass (but is only a bit of glue script)

So.. if you want have another session.. so we can be sure that every of
one can access to our secrets and nobody from outside :)

hugs! ignifugo