[Adminsysters] peertube name poll

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Nov 4 12:41:43 CET 2021

i like systertube because it fits with syster server and
https://systerserver.town - it's good to have conSYStency :)

cyberfeminist tube is a bit of a mouthful, and byte or bite or bi have a
lot of other connotations & aren't so connected to us & our project.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>