[Adminsysters] peertube name poll

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Fri Nov 5 11:17:48 CET 2021

yes tube is a bit strange. the tap was the name of an online platform
made by suzon fuks in 2011, that was similar to UpStage but specifically
for a 3-year project about water that she did. the platform is no longer
available & she has recently taken the project website offline as well.

tap is nice as it connects to streaming - i like tap.systerserver.net;
BUT it's still got syster in it ... 😂

>>> http://www.upstage.org.nz <http://www.upstage.org.nz>